- Large Watermelon1.25
- Chopped Golden Raisins1.25 Cups
- Limes (Juice only)15
- Sugar25 Cups
- Wine/Distillers Yeast
- Extract the juice from watermelon and peaches, saving pulp.
- Boil pulp into five quarts of water for 1/2 hour then strain and add water to extracted juice.
- Allow to cool to lukewarm then add water to make five gallons total and all other ingredients except yeast to primary fermentation vessel.
- Cover well with cloth and add yeast after 24 hours.
- Stir daily for 1 week and strain off raisins.
- Fit fermentation trap and set aside for 4 weeks.