- Corn Syrup
- Add One quart of corn syrup per 1 1/2 gallons of water and one cup of honey for every 10 gallon batch.
- Start with hydrometer reading of about 60 or 65, do not exceed 70.
- Add 1 to 3 oz of yeast per 10 gallons of mash.
- Heat 1/4 of your water to 120 or 130 degrees, only hot enough to melt the corn syrup and then the honey last.
- Pour it into your fermenter and finish filling with cool waters to cool it down to 80 Degrees.
- Take a hydrometer reading and adjust as needed
- Add your yeast
6 to 14 days to ferment.