- Whole Kernel Corn10 lbs
- Water5 Gallons
- Yeast1 Cups
- Put corn in burlap bag and wet with warm water
- Place bag in a warm dark place and keep moist for about 10 days.
- When the sprouts are about a 1/4″ long the corn is ready for the next step.
- Wash the corn in a tub of water, rubbing the sprouts and roots off.
- Throw the sprouts and roots away and transfer the corn into your primary fermenter.
- With a pole or another hard object, mash the corn, make sure all kernels are cracked.
- Next add 5 gallons of boiling water and when the mash cools add yeast.
- Seal fermenter and vent with a water sealed vent.
- Fermentation will take 7 – 10 days, when done, pour into still filtering through a pillow case to remove all solids.