- Peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped3
- Vanilla pods, sliced down the center2
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
- Sugar1/2 Cups
- Peach tea, brewed (No need to wait for this to cool down, can add while warm)1/2 Cups
- Water1/2 Cups
- Peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped4
- Everclear or plain moonshine750 Milliliters
- Peach Cobbler Moonshine4 Ounces
- Club Soda4 Ounces
- Crushed ice
- Peach slices, for garnish
- Basil, for garnish
Peach Simple Syrup
Combine peaches, vanilla pods, brown sugar, sugar, peach tea, and water in a saucepan over medium heat.
Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove vanilla pods. Set aside. Cool syrup.
Peach Cobbler Moonshine
Add peaches to a large bowl. Mash with a potato masher, fork, or the back of a wooden spoon. If you have muddling tools, you can use those.
Add moonshine and Peach Simple Syrup to bowl. Stir to combine.
Store in 8-ounce mason jars. Split pods into equal segments so each jar has a bit of the pod in it.
Store in a cool, dark place. Your pantry is the best bet if it does not get direct sunlight.
Peach Cobbler Cocktail
Combine Peach Cobbler Moonshine and club soda together in a glass. Stir to combine.
Add crushed ice. Garnish with peach slices and fresh basil if desired.